Your Perfect Hideaway
The Hideaway at hidden valley welcomes you with contemporary elegance and exemplary service. Nestled in the farming areas around Hosur, fully wooded, The Hideaway is an idyllic retreat, with the look and feel of a unique atmosphere that draws you to come and relax.
You never need to leave Fido or Rover behind anymore. They will find the Hideaway Pawsome
Your Needs Taken Care Of
The Hideaway offers the discerning traveler seeking privacy the exclusive use of six comfortable garden facing rooms, and one exquisite suite in a tranquil setting. This 36-acre Eco-friendly estate features uniquely designed cottages, friendly staff, landscaped gardens, an outdoor pool and plenty of wooded areas for long walks, bird watching, meditating, yoga or simply recharging one’s batteries.
"Most Importantly, Bring your Pet along and you will wonder why watching a dog be a dog, fills you with happiness"
Large roomsThe six Garden rooms are housed in 3 separate cottages ( The Rosewood Walk, the Lily Pond and the Sundance ) – The rooms open out onto spacious verandahs overlooking the gardens. The Sundance has an exquisite suite on its upper floor with delightful sunset views
Pet Friendly EnvironmentBring your dog to the Hideaway! What’s fun about traveling without your pet! We welcome your four-legged family members. Family includes four paws and a wagging tail, so don't leave them behind!
Veg & Non-Veg CuisineYummy multi cuisine food with home grown fruits and vegetables. You will love the steaming tea and coffee served with fresh Bread accompanied with home-made jams, preserves and relishes.
Swimming Pool & Beautiful GardensDo your daily laps in our outdoor pool. The areas overlooking the pool or in the gardens are ideal for Yoga and Meditation, or for that afternoon siesta. Try the Hammocks under the tree for a restful nap or to read.
The Beauty of Nature
Our beautiful rural setting is quiet and secluded, perfect to be one with nature and oneself. If you are looking for a quiet few days in an environment of natural beauty and calm, The Hideaway is a comfortable drive less than an hour away from the hustle and bustle of Bangalore.
"Fresh air, endless space to roam around and tons of interesting smells to explore, it's a pampered pooch's dream"
Our Guests are Loving it!
My English friend and I spent a day and a night at Hideaway a few weeks ago. She was blown away by the charm of the place and attention of the staff. I have enjoyed Hideaway many times over the last couple of years. It is always pleasant. I like the lush ambience, the chirping of birds, and the quiet. The staff is attentive and courteous and the food soul filling. On this recent visit my friend and I took a long morning walk in the sprawling compound . When we returned a hot breakfast of momos and chutney was waiting for us. We will return. Thank you Hideaway.
Bandana Bhattacharaya & Anne Badin
- 54th time here and I can't wait for the next! #1 favorite
- 5The people, the food, the place, the rooms everything was top notch!! I fell instantly in love with the place. Earl and Family are superb and we spend a brilliant day. One of the most secure places I have been to. Will want to visit over n over again.
Mahamood Jehad Yunis
- 5Duma the lab visited the Hideaway with his mom, dad, and big brother. This is his first vacation and he was overjoyed to see such beautiful, wooded spaces for him to run around and explore off leash. He is yet to discover that he's a born swimmer but that record is going to be set straight his family promises on his subsequent trips and dips in the doggy pool. He made so many doggy as well as human friends here. He approves of the doggy meals he was served. Duma wonders why we don't continue to live here and have to return to the city.
- 5We just loved it! An hour's drive from Bangalore and spread across 36 acres, The Hideaway is great weekend stay if you want to get close to nature. Pets can hang out with us and there are some nice walks within the estate. The host and staff are quite friendly, prompt and helpful. Will surely recommend the place for nature enthusiasts and pet parents.
- 5We were there the previous weekend , and had a lovely time. Susan and her family made us very comfortable. Since there are only 7 cottages it's not over crowded, which we wanted. It's a beautifully maintained 36 acre farm, which my puppy enjoyed the most.. She had enough space to run around and a pet pool to jump into. Well designed and spacious cottages with no AC, though we did not feel the need as it was slightly chilly in the evening. We also enjoyed the home cooked style food. The staff is well trained, helpful and humble. Would recommend all the pet parents to experience this lovely stay and book well in advance if possible.
The name off the place justifies the experience. Go to the Hideaway to hideaway from the city life of chaos and confusion. Beautiful property, well Maintained and peaceful. Food is great! The one thing that makes this place stand out from the rest is the non-commercial feel to it. I hope the management does not change that. Book in advance so you look forward to coming here. Our 8 month old golden retriever just loved the palce and the pool, so did we and hence ended up extending our stay. Needless to say, will be coming again.
A surprisingly refreshing escape for a family with a dog or two. The food there is just incredible. Simple, delicious and possesses that incredible home cooked flavour. Love the fact that my dog can roam about freely in vast expanses of lush greenery.
Kurt Kessler Dias
This is a wonderful, pet friendly place to getaway for the weekend! Not too far, but far enough to be away from the city. the hosts are very gracious and keep doing rounds of the property to look after the guests. The food is so delicious! Simple fare, but very well made. Even my kid ate everything and enjoyed. Being a pet friendly place, we loved the presence of dogs around. Made us even more cheerful! Nice, clean, well kept place with a pool for humans as well as the dogs! Will surely be visiting again. We visited with a large group of 17 people, including 2 pets. they handled it very well.